Fall 2023 Soccer Registration opens May 1, 2023.
The fall season runs from August-October 2023. Please review all the information on this page before completing the registration for your player(s) and/or yourself as head coach or assistant coach.
Regular Registration: May 1 - June 15
Late Registration: June 16-July 15 based on availability
- May 1-May 15: Priority team placement for returning players. Please refer to the Team Formation Policy for specific details regarding priority registration.
- May 15-June 15: Team placement requests will be first come, first served based on teams available.
- June 16-July 15: A late fee of $15 will be added to registrations received after June 15. Team placement will be based on availability.
Kick and Chase Soccer (kindergarten and grade 1) - $80
Recreational Soccer (grades 2-8) - $90
Jersey (grades 2-8) - $15
- If your player does not have a jersey from a previous G2-8 season or if they need a new size, you'll need to purchase a jersey for the fall season. Learn more.
A late fee of $15 will be added to registrations received after June 15.
Your player's team and volunteer coaches will be relying on your player to attend practices and games. Please consider this commitment when deciding to register for the season.
- Practices begin in mid-August. Practice schedules will be available mid-July. Games will begin the first Saturday after Labor Day.
- Practices for G2-8 are twice a week, either M/W or T/Th. Placement requests based on practice days are NOT guaranteed as teams are formed before practice days are scheduled.
- Practices for K/1 teams are once per week Mon-Thurs. Placement requests based on practice days are NOT guaranteed as teams are formed before practice days are scheduled.
- G2-G8 practices times are 5-6:30 or 6:30-8:00. Teams will have one early and one late practice each week.
- Games are once a week on Saturdays and run September-October.
Registration Cancellation Refund Policy:
A full refund minus a $10 administrative fee will be issued for requests made while regular registration is open through June 15. A 50% refund will be issued for requests submitted from June 16-July 15.
Refund requests received after July 15 will not be honored without documentation of a new medical condition or extreme family hardship. Email cancellation request to the OHSC Registrar.
As a reminder, OHSC does not allow dual rostering, under the following guidelines:
- Players that are participating in a U11 or older Premier/Development program provided by a competitive organization (born in or before 2013).
- Players that are rostered on a Competitive team and/ or Select team within a competitive organization.
- Players that are rostered on any other organization's program within the THJSL league (cannot play with 2 different clubs).
If your family is experiencing a financial hardship, please visit our Scholarships Page for information on how to apply for a soccer scholarship.
Registration is closed. Contact the registrar to ask about availability.
Please contact the OHSC registrar.